We all love to munch on some snacks while watching something. Be it a movie or a TV show, snacks make it double enjoyable. We’re here to bring you one such delicious snack recipe which can be enjoyed by everyone. Be it a child who just came back from school or an adult, everyone loves some crispy & fried tikkis. Cheese Broccoli Tikki is healthy and unique tikki which can be specially enjoyed by children.
Ingredients for Cheese Broccoli Tikki
|Genie Food Ginger-Garlic Paste
|Finely chopped green chillies
|Boiled, peeled and grated potatoes
|Oil for cooking & frying
Method to make Cheese Broccoli Tikki:
- Take a broad pan and heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Once the oil warms up, add onion, and Genie Food Ginger-Garlic pastes to the pan.
- Also, add chopped green chillies to the pan and sauté it on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Once the mix is cooked, add ½ cup chopped broccoli in the mixture and sauté it for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add some salt as required and mix it again.
- Sauté the mix for another 2 minutes then let it cool down.
- Once cooled, transfer the mixture in a big mixing bowl.
- Add ½ cup boiled, peeled and grated potatoes in the mixture.
- Also, add some grated cheese to the mixture.
- Knead the mixture well so everything binds well.
- Once the mixture is done, divide it into 4-6 equal parts as needed.
- Shape them into 2” flat tikkis.
- Now, take a tawa and add some oil to heat.
- Place the tikkis on it and fry it till it turns golden brown on both sides.
- Once done, serve the tikkis with some ketchup and mayonnaise and enjoy these delicious snacks.
Loved our recipe? Get yourself all your ingredients from Genie Food Groups. Visit Genie Food Groups today and get a discount on your next order.