Maggie is India’s favorite snack. No matter the occasion or time, a bowl of Maggi never disappoints anyone. It has also become a comfort food for people in India. People have lots of variations of maggie. Nowadays, people make maggie fritters and maggie vada. Weird right? But we love maggie for its unique masala, and the time it takes to prepare. Although Ads claims it takes only 2 minutes to prepare a hot soupy, and tasty Maggi, it takes 10-15 minutes to prepare maggie. But a little wait for such a versatile dish is worth it.
Stay calm because we will not introduce you to a bizarre recipe but a spicy and unique dish with a mix of Chinese fusion. Let’s learn how to make Schezwan Maggie using Genie Food Group’s Schezwan sauce. Read on to find out.
Ingredients for making Schezwan Maggie:
|Packets of Maggie Noodles
|Vegetable Oil for cooking/coating
|Genie Food Garlic Paste
|Finely Chopped Green Chillies
|Thinly sliced Onions
|Thinly sliced capsicum
|Thinly sliced carrots
|Finely chopped spring onion
|Genie Food Schezwan Sauce
Method to make Schezwan Maggie using Genie Food Group Products:
Preparation of Noodles:
- Take a deep pan and add 2 cups of water. Let it come to a boil.
- Add 2 packets of maggie noodles to it & let it cook till the noodles are half cooked or al dente.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain them using a large sieve and remove all the excess water.
- Add some cold water into the noodles and toss them gently.
- Transfer the noodles into a large plate.
- Add ½ Tbsp of vegetable oil & gently toss to prevent them to stick.
Method to make Schezwan Maggie:
- Take a broad pan and heat 3 Tbsp of oil in it.
- Add 2 Tbsp Genie Food Garlic paste to the pan.
- Add 2 Tbsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- Add ½ Cup thinly sliced onions.
- Saute everything for 1 minute.
- Then, add ½ cup thinly sliced capsicum.
- Add ¼ Cup thinly sliced carrot.
- Saute the vegetables on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Later, add 2 Tbsp of Genie Food Schezwan Sauce.
- Mix weel and let it cook for atleast 30 Seconds.
- Once they’re cooked, add the boiled noodles to the pan.
- Add 2 Tbsp of soy sauce in it.
- Add 4 Tbsp of Genie Food Red Chilli Sauce.
- Add 2 packets of Maggie tastemaker.
- Add 2 Tbsp of vinegar.
- Add salt to taste.
- Gently toss the noodles and mix everything. Cook everything for 2 minutes.
- Serve the noodles hot and enjoy your spicy and unique Schezwan noodles.
Now you would like to grab 2 packets of maggie and start making this recipe right? Well, we would make this easy and tasty recipe immediately too! But the ingredients? Do not worry because Genie Food, your kitchen assistant is ready to help!
Grab all the sauces and condiments required to make this easy and delicious recipe today on Genie Food Group’s website. Visit our website www.geniefoodgroup.in and get every sauce, condiment and powder at an affordable rate!