Biryanis are versatile one-meal dishes you can enjoy anywhere you go and will taste unique and different everywhere. Biryani or Vegetable pulao is one of the best dishes you can try all over India with lots of variations. It has a simple recipe to a 3-hour-long aromatic recipe to give your senses a treat. It also has a vegetarian and non-vegetarian version of it.
Today we will learn about a vegetarian version of this dish using Genie Food Group Products. Read on to learn about this lovely and aromatic dish you can make today!
Ingredients to make Mughalai Vegetable Biryani:
|Cooked Basmati Rice
|2 ½ Cups
|Chopped Fresh Coriander
|Cinnamon stick (Dalchini)
|Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
|Genie Food Ginger-Garlic Paste
|Chopped Green Chillies
|Onions (Thinly Sliced)
|Genie Food Organic Turmeric Powder
|Mixed Vegetables (Chopped & Boiled)
Method to make delicious Mughalai Vegetable Biryani:
- Take a wide pan and add 1 tbsp of ghee to it.
- Once the ghee is warm, add the cinnamon stick, a few cardamoms, some cloves, one bay leaf and some cumin seeds.
- When the cumin seeds start crackling, add 1 Tbsp of Genie Food Ginger-Garlic paste, some chopped green chillies, and onions and saute on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Later add the tomatoes, mix well and cook it on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Then add 1 Tbsp chilli powder, 1Tbsp coriander powder, ¼ Tbsp Genie Food Turmeric Powder and salt to taste.
- Mix everything properly and cook it on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Stir the mixture occasionally then keep it aside.
- Add the mixed vegetables and 1 Tbsp lemon juice to this mixture, mix everything well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
Method to make Mughalai Biryani:
- Take a microwave safe dish, grease it with oil or butter, and spread 1 cup of cooked rice evenly in it.
- Now place the vegetable mixture evenly on the layer of rice.
- After that, put the remaining 1 ½ cup of rice over the vegetable layer.
- Finally garnish the top layer with some freshly chopped coriander.
- Microwave the dish on high temperature for 3 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, serve the dish hot.
- Enjoy this delicious Mughalai Biryani with raita, daal or side dishes!
We’re sure you must be craving some aromatic and delicious biryani right now! Then, make yourself this delicious biryani today using our organic ingredients. Our products are 100% natural and preservative free, so you don’t have to worry about your health.
Visit Genie Food Groups today and get these essential kitchen ingredients at an affordable price. We have Ready-made foods, chutneys, sauces, seasonings, organic powders and much more!