Sandwiches are quick meal fixes and a perfect meal option for anyone. Today we are learning how to make Cheese Mayonnaise sandwiches at home using Genie Food Group products. This sandwich uses lots of fresh vegetables, some vegan mayonnaise sauce from Genie Food Groups, and some slices of bread. Make this sandwich today for breakfast and pack it in your children’s lunch.
Read on to find out the recipe and make it at home today! It is a perfect recipe for working women who want to make delicious meals for their children and also add a touch of health to it by adding some fresh vegetables.
Ingredients for Mayonnaise Cheese Sandwich:
|Capsicum (finely chopped)
|Tomato (Finely Chopped)
|Onion (Finely Chopped)
|Genie Food Vegan Mayonnaise
|White/ Brown Bread
|Cheddar Cheese (grated)
Method to make Mayonnaise Cheese Sandwich:
- Firstly, take ½ Carrot, 2 Tbsp Cabbage, 2 Tbsp Capsicum in a large bowl.
- Then, add ½ tomato and ½ onion in a large bowl.
- Add ½ Tbsp pepper powder and ¼ Tbsp salt to the bowl.
- After that, add ½ Cup of Genie Food Vegan Mayonnaise to the bowl and mix everything well. Our filling for the mayonnaise cheese sandwich is ready.
- Now, take two slices of bread and spread butter on the side of each bread slice.
- Then, add 1 Tbsp green chutney on both sides of the bread slices.
- After that, add the mayonnaise batter we prepared on the slices.
- Add tomato sauce to it.
- Make a double-layer sandwich from it by placing the slices one above another.
- Take another bread slice, spread butter and green chutney on it, and cover the sandwich layer with this slice of bread.
- Later, take a tawa and add 1 Tbsp of butter to it.
- Take this layered sandwich and place it on the tawa to toast it on both sides.
- Make sure the slices are toasted golden brown.
- Once the sandwich is toasted, serve it on a plate. Cut the sandwich in half and garnish it with some grated cheese on the sandwich.
Enjoy this delicious, cheesy, and creamy mayonnaise sandwich with ketchup, tea or coffee.
- Switch the white bread with brown bread or whole wheat bread for a healthy Cheese Mayonnaise sandwich.
Did you love this sandwich recipe? We’re sure you did. Make this super easy and delicious sandwich at home today with all the ingredients from Genie Food Groups. Genie Food Group is your perfect kitchen assistant for making such delicious snacks recipe by offering 100% organically prepared sauces, seasonings and chutneys.
Grab all these products today from Genie Food Group at an affordable range from its official website.