Gravy, soups and curries are specialities made during winters. Mushroom Curry is one of the special dishes one must have during winters. Mushrooms are nutritional and can add a unique taste to your dish. Mushroom curry is made using tomato puree and sautéed vegetables with some herbs and spices. Enjoy this delicious curry with some roti or naan and make your stomach happy!
|Green Capsicum (diced)
|Genie Food Garlic Paste
|Genie Food Ginger Paste
|Genie Food Organic Turmeric Powder
|Red Chilli Powder
|Garam Masala Powder
Method to make Mushroom Curry:
- Start by taking a pan and adding 1-2 tablespoon of oil.
- Heat the oil and add chopped onion and capsicum.
- Sauté the mix till the onion is soft.
- Next, add mushrooms to the pan and saute them until they are cooked.
- Once everything cooks, add 1 cup of tomato puree to the pan and mix it.
- Then add a pinch of Genie Food Organic Turmeric powder, ½ tablespoon red chilli powder & garam masala and salt as required.
- Mix everything well and cover the pan to let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Take off the lid after 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat. Mix the curry well.
- Add some chopped mint leaves to the curry.
- Your mushroom curry is ready to be served. Enjoy this curry with some naan, or jeera rice!
Loved our Mushroom Curry recipe? Grab all the ingredients from Genie Food Groups today and make yourself mushroom curry today!