Noodles are one of the favorite dishes for everyone in India. This Indo-Chinese dish made it to Indian hearts with Manchurian noodles and Maggi. Today, more than 50 variations of Maggi and noodles are available! People love these long, rice or Maida noodles with different and unique flavors. It’s a perfect rainy season and winter dish you can enjoy. It has both vegetarian and non-vegetarian variants of recipe and are loved by people all the time. A perfect snack or dinner for any occasion.
Manchurian is the only Indo-Chinese meal through which most of the Indians were introduced to noodles. Veg Manchurian noodles has been India’s go to dishes for street food. People are now experimenting a lot with noodles and today we’re showing you yet another recipe for noodles.
Since Manchurian is a favorite dish all over India, we’re presenting you with an Indo-Chinese noodle recipe you can make at home easily. Read on to find out about this unique and spicy noodle recipe.
Ingredients for Garlic Hakka Noodles:
|Genie Food Garlic Paste
|1 ½ Tbsp
|Genie Food Chilli Flakes Seasoning
|Freshly Chopped Coriander
|Water (for boiling noodles)
|1 ½ Litres
Method to make Garlic Hakka Noodles:
- Take a large pot and add 1 Tbsp of salt to it.
- Let it boil and add 300 gms of hakka noodles to it.
- Let the noodles boil till they are almost cooked but not mushy.
- Once the noodles are boiled, drain the water from the noodles. Store the boiled noodle water for later use.
- Now take a bowl and add 1-2 Tablespoon of oil and pour it on the boiled noodles. Toss the noodle gently so they are coated with oil. The oil prevents the noodles from becoming mushy and sticky.
- Now, take a broad pan and add 1 ½ Tbsp of veegtable oil. Let the oil warm.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Genie Food Garlic Paste to the pan.
- Saute it for some time on a medium flame.
- Add ½ tbsp of Genie Food Chilli Flakes Seasoning to it.
- Add 1 Tbsp of soy and vinegar to the pan.
- Add 2 cup boiled noodles to the pan and gently toss them. Mix till the noodles are nicely mixed with the sauces.
- Later, add some freshly chopped coriander and toss the noodles gently again.
- Once the noodles are cooked, serve them hot and enjoy!
You enjoyed learning about this aromatic and spicy recipe, right? Now grab all the ingredients required for this delicious recipe today on Genie Food Groups. We at Genie Food Groups provide with 100% naturally made sauces, powders, Ready to Eat meals and other condiments.
Make us your ultimate kitchen partner today by visiting Genie Food Group and get all your natural ingredients today!