Garlic Bread is a beloved American dish for everyone who loves pizza and fries. It’s toasty texture and aroma is enough for it to become a versatile snack with tea, coffee and even cola. Everyone enjoys Cheese Garlic Bread dues to its crispy and toasty texture with cheese on top and aroma because of addition of herbs like oregano.
Easy to make and delicious delight. Let’s learn how to make cheese garlic bread in less than 15 minutes for a perfect snack. Genie Food Group helps us reduce the cooking time by using their naturally made garlic paste. Their garlic paste is handy to use and serves the purpose effectively. Also, no need to be concerned because its made just like homemade garlic paste.
Follow this exact recipe and enjoy your Cheese Garlic Bread in less than 15 minutes.
|Genie Food Garlic Paste
|Genie Food Oregano Seasoning Powder
|Genie Food Chilli Flakes Seasoning Powder
|Black pepper (optional)
- In a bowl, take 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Genie Food Garlic Paste.
- Mix them well till its form a nice paste.
- Take some slices of bread and spread the butter-garlic paste onto the slices evenly.
- To toast the bread, take a pan and let it warm for sometime on high flame.
- Once the pan is hot, put the slices of bread on the pan and let it toast for a few minute on a medium or low flame.
- Add diced cheese generously on the slices.
- Cover the pan with lid to melt the cheese and get a toasty and crispy bread.
- Toast the slices till they are golden brown.
- Once the bread slices are ready, serve them in a plate by topping it with Genie Food Oregano Seasoning or Chilli Flakes Seasoning as you like!
- Enjoy your delicious Cheese Garlic Bread at home in less than 15 minutes.